- Posted by p5labbs
- On May 12, 2016
- 0 Comments
Pentalabbs is happy to announce that its partnership with TheFamily has entered a new phase with the recent Technology for Equity investment in the capital syndication operated by TheFamily together with Kima Ventures, SGH and TheFamily Godfathers for Fred de la Compta.
What’s Fred de la Compta specialized in? This startup is basically a marketplace where any entrepreneur can find an accountant that best suits his needs. The best part is that it totally rethinks the relationship between a STARTUP/VSE/SME entrepreneur and his accountant. And there’s more: Fred de la Compta soon turns into a productivity tool for the accountant, which will collect and integrate the accounting data in the accounting books a lot easier thanks to the available automation technologies.
If the accountant works faster on the accounting records, he has more time to answer his clients’ questions and offer them the best consulting advice.
Why did we decide to invest in and become a strategic industrial partner of this startup? Here are just a few of our reasons:
- first of all, the concept of marketplace combined with a productivity tool designed for accountants who, due to market deregulation, must rethink the services delivered to their clients
- the capacity to scale up client acquisition and any AARRR framework via growth hacking
- a vision that goes beyond the accounting field and European territory: two fields (legal and social) already included, 2 target countries already identified
And for this machinery to be even more efficient, you can count on different types of expertise:
- UX on top
- OCR, Big Data and machine learning
- a backend that manages all specific cases and connected to different tax declaration bodies
We pride ourselves in making available experts in all specialized fields and a growth backup force in addition to the internal teams for a faster reach of the different roadmap milestones.
We have already started to connect Fred de la Compta to our ecosystem (startups and clients) to foster acceleration.
Romain (the hyperactive guy), René-Pierre (the accountant): Ready steady go!!